Postman Monitors currently runs on Amazon's AWS infrastructure. Unfortunately, we don't yet have static IP addresses or DNS names for you to whitelist, but it's on the roadmap. In the meantime, the only options are to either allow all IP addresses or to whitelist Amazons AWS IP ranges (see docs). Our servers are currently in the us-east-1 region.
Articles in this section
- How do I debug errors during my Monitor run?
- How is Monitoring usage billed?
- What timezone is my monitor set to?
- Is there a way to disable daily monitoring summary from being sent? (except for failures)
- How many monitor requests do I get with Postman Pro?
- Our API services use a whitelist to filter unauthorized requests, do Postman's Monitor servers have a public static IP address?