Postman Pro teams get 10,000 requests per month, with the option of buying a block of 500,000 prepaid requests for $200 per month. If you go over your 10,000 requests (without buying the larger block), we will charge $0.75 for every 1000 requests over the limit. To learn more about monitoring pricing, please review the relevant documentation here.
Articles in this section
- Why do I see failures in my monitor status when all my tests passed?
- How do I debug errors during my Monitor run?
- How is Monitoring usage billed?
- What timezone is my monitor set to?
- Is there a way to disable daily monitoring summary from being sent? (except for failures)
- How many monitor requests do I get with Postman Pro?
- Our API services use a whitelist to filter unauthorized requests, do Postman's Monitor servers have a public static IP address?