Yes! Within the Manage Cookies modal you can add a domain, and any needed cookies, by entering the hostname–without the port or the http:// in the input box. Clicking Add will add the domain to the list, then you'll be able to add/edit/remove cookies.
Articles in this section
- How do I use my Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment with Newman?
- Can I add cookies for a domain that isn't present in the cookie manager?
- My Google account has two-factor authentication enabled, and I'm not able to 'Signin with Google' from the Postman app
- How do I install Newman?
- How do I get started with Newman?
- What is Newman?
- What are the different variable scopes?
- What are Variables?
- How do I manage my environments?
- What is an Environment?