When working with APIs, you'll often have to work with different setups–local machine, development server, production API, etc. Environments allow you to customize requests by using variables, making it so that you can switch between different setups without changing your requests.
Articles in this section
- How do I use my Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment with Newman?
- Can I add cookies for a domain that isn't present in the cookie manager?
- My Google account has two-factor authentication enabled, and I'm not able to 'Signin with Google' from the Postman app
- How do I install Newman?
- How do I get started with Newman?
- What is Newman?
- What are the different variable scopes?
- What are Variables?
- How do I manage my environments?
- What is an Environment?