When working with APIs, you'll often have to work with different setups–local machine, development server, production API, etc. Environments allow you to customize requests by using variables so that you can switch between different setups without changing your requests.
Articles in this section
- How do I use my Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment with Newman?
- Can I add cookies for a domain that isn't present in the cookie manager?
- My Google account has two-factor authentication enabled, and I'm not able to 'Signin with Google' from the Postman app
- I lost all my data - how to recover it?
- Unable to reset password
- My requests take longer time to receive response
- Where can I find logs for the Postman app?
- What are the system requirements for using Postman?
- Postman window is blank
- The interceptor is on but I am unable to intercept any cookies.