When working with APIs, you'll often have to work with different setups–local machine, development server, production API, etc. Environments allow you to customize requests by using variables so that you can switch between different setups without changing your requests.
Articles in this section
- How do I use my Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment with Newman?
- Can I add cookies for a domain that isn't present in the cookie manager?
- My Google account has two-factor authentication enabled, and I'm not able to 'Signin with Google' from the Postman app
- How do I configure Postman to work through a proxy?
- Postman App doesn't start/Postman App not working
- I'm not able to update my Mac app.
- Postman Chrome app won't start
- What does the Chrome app deprecation mean for me?
- How do I install Newman?
- How do I get started with Newman?