Newman, by default exits with a status code of 0 if everything runs well i.e. without any exceptions. Continuous integration tools respond to these exit codes and correspondingly pass or fail a build. You can use the --bail flag to tell Newman to halt on a test case error with a status code of 1 which can then be picked up by a CI tool or build system.
Articles in this section
- How do I recover my archived collections?
- How to resolve the Could not open Postman error?
- How do I use my Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment with Newman?
- Can I add cookies for a domain that isn't present in the cookie manager?
- My Google account has two-factor authentication enabled, and I'm not able to 'Signin with Google' from the Postman app
- Unable to log into application using Google Authentication?
- How to restore a collection that I removed?
- How to Install Postman from Terminal?
- Does Postman Support RAML 1.0?
- What is New Code Generation mode?