Newman, by default exits with a status code of 0 if everything runs well i.e. without any exceptions. Continuous integration tools respond to these exit codes and correspondingly pass or fail a build. You can use the --bail flag to tell Newman to halt on a test case error with a status code of 1 which can then be picked up by a CI tool or build system.
Articles in this section
- How do I use my Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment with Newman?
- Can I add cookies for a domain that isn't present in the cookie manager?
- My Google account has two-factor authentication enabled, and I'm not able to 'Signin with Google' from the Postman app
- What are the system requirements for using Postman?
- The interceptor is on but I am unable to intercept any cookies.
- How to capture cookies for the domain only? The interceptor capture all subdomains.
- The interceptor is on but I can't see the requests captured from the browser.
- Why is the Postman Interceptor Disconnected?
- App won't start: "Could not open Postman"
- Why am I being asked to migrate to v7?