In the upper right corner of your Postman app, there's a settings icon (small cog) that once clicked will allow you to select "Manage Environments". There you'll be able to create, share, duplicate, export, and delete environments.
Articles in this section
- How do I use my Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment with Newman?
- Can I add cookies for a domain that isn't present in the cookie manager?
- My Google account has two-factor authentication enabled, and I'm not able to 'Signin with Google' from the Postman app
- Storage of file in reference for collections
- What size of Example responses can be created?
- How to recover my collections using the Postman API?
- Unable to delete Default Workspace
- How do I configure Postman to work through a proxy?
- Postman App doesn't start/Postman App not working
- I'm not able to update my Mac app.