In the upper right corner of your Postman app, there's a settings icon (small cog) that once clicked will allow you to select "Manage Environments". There you'll be able to create, share, duplicate, export, and delete environments.
Articles in this section
- How do I use my Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment with Newman?
- Can I add cookies for a domain that isn't present in the cookie manager?
- My Google account has two-factor authentication enabled, and I'm not able to 'Signin with Google' from the Postman app
- I lost all my data - how to recover it?
- Unable to reset password
- My requests take longer time to receive response
- Where can I find logs for the Postman app?
- What are the system requirements for using Postman?
- Postman window is blank
- The interceptor is on but I am unable to intercept any cookies.