In the upper right corner of your Postman app, there's a settings icon (small cog) that once clicked will allow you to select "Manage Environments". There you'll be able to create, share, duplicate, export, and delete environments.
Articles in this section
- How do I use my Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment with Newman?
- Can I add cookies for a domain that isn't present in the cookie manager?
- My Google account has two-factor authentication enabled, and I'm not able to 'Signin with Google' from the Postman app
- I'm not able to update my Mac app.
- My Postman app won't start
- What does the Chrome app deprecation mean for me?
- How do I install Newman?
- How do I get started with Newman?
- What is Newman?
- What are the different variable scopes?