In the upper right corner of your Postman app, there's a settings icon (small cog) that once clicked will allow you to select "Manage Environments". There you'll be able to create, share, duplicate, export, and delete environments.
Articles in this section
- How to resolve the Could not open Postman error?
- How do I use my Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment with Newman?
- Can I add cookies for a domain that isn't present in the cookie manager?
- My Google account has two-factor authentication enabled, and I'm not able to 'Signin with Google' from the Postman app
- Unable to log into application using Google Authentication?
- How to restore a collection that I removed?
- How to Install Postman from Terminal?
- Does Postman Support RAML 1.0?
- What is New Code Generation mode?
- What is LaunchPad?