If this error message brought you here, read on and follow the troubleshooting steps.
Please note that removing the local files will permanently delete all your local Postman data. The resolution of this issue will depend on whether you have a Postman account registered or not.
- Head to this page and check that your data is synced to your Postman account.
- Check your
- If your work is Synced, then let's proceed with the Resolution steps to remove the local data.
- Uninstall Postman (Windows users only)
- Windows users - uninstall all versions of Postman, including our Chrome app. Note that the
- macOS users - go to step 3.
- Delete the local data
and delete the files in both locations.
- Head to the download page and install the latest version of Postman (Windows users only).
- Rename your Postman file (e.g Postman.old)
- Open the Postman app, if the data populates as expected, go ahead and remove the <Postman.old> folder.
Please follow the steps mentioned in this article here: Postman window is blank
- your app the logs - How to share app logs with Postman for debugging the issue